The best way to use your new liquid cake pan is to get this insightful liquid cake recipes booklet which helps you get started with your new Zila Cake Mould.
Getting started with your new liquid cake pan is not that difficult, but it is always easier if you have some guidance. This liquid cake recipes booklet gives you 8 detailed recipes to try your new liquid pan. It contains a step-by-step guide how to use your mould, similar to our how-to guides.
You can learn how to prepare sponge cakes and pudding doughs which you can use in other recipes as well. Moreover, the versatile carrot cake recipe is everybody’s favourite, which you can find on page 6. Surely, these liquid cake recipes can fill the plates on any occasion: birthdays, Christmas, family gatherings or parties with friends.
The recipe booklet contains the following recipes:
- Exceptional Poppy Seeds Cake recipe: bread pudding recipe with poppy seed with liquid blueberry sauce in the 12 slices 10-inch liquid cake tin
- Breathtaking Carrot Cube Cake recipe: carrot cake recipe with mascarpone cream filling in 25 slices square liquid cake tin
- Amazing Stollen Cake recipe: the perfect Christmas cake recipe with liquid marzipan topping in the 10 inch liquid cake pan
- Astonishing Orange and Chocolate Cake recipe: simple yet delicious chocolate cake triangles with orange filling in the 40 slices triangle liquid cake tin
- Masterpiece Strawberry Cake recipe: a fluffy strawberry cream cake with liquid strawberry sauce in 16 slices liquid cake tin
- Perfect Side Dish, Polenta Cake recipe: a velvety polenta cake with goat cheese sauce cream in 8 slices liquid cake tin
- Foolproof Cappuccino Cake recipe: a milky cappuccino cake recipe with creamy coffee filling in 12 slices 10 inch round liquid cake tin
- Delicious Curd Cake recipe: brilliant starter with curd cake and mushroom stew in 8 slices 7 inch liquid cake tin
We are sure you find the recipes delicious and tasty. Even though the recipes are for certain liquid cake pans, you can easily adjust the measurement and use any liquid pan.